What happens when you cover an egg with vinegar? Can you make an egg bounce without cracking the shell? Three small scientists set out to find the answer to these questions and more.
- Glass Bowl or Drinking Glass
- Place egg into your glass bowl and cover with vinegar. You will notice bubbles forming around your egg. Your egg will float to the top, this is fine.
- After the first 24 hours, change the vinegar.
- Keep egg in the 2nd batch of vinegar for continued testing. We left ours for 96 hours.
- Check out Super Teacher Worksheets for worksheets.
After 1 hour